[GLOSS News] Estate/Financial Planning Seminar for GLBT Folks

GLOSS gloss at gloss.org
Fri Jun 13 09:39:50 MST 2008

This message is sent on behalf of Amy Smart.

Have you ever wondered...

If your Estate deliver your Wishes?

Are you and your Domestic Partner Fully Protected?
Estate Taxes
Legal Documentation & Proper Asset Titling
Life Insurance & Long-term Care
Health Care

Do you understand all the challenges?
Social Security
Planning with Children

The Osborn Smart Group is a specialized team focused on helping LGBT
families and individuals attain personal wealth and proper structuring
of an estate plan.  Estate planning for LGBT persons is much more
complex than traditional married couples.  Our team addresses many of
the estate planning pitfalls and we can help you find appropriate
solutions.

Please join us for an informational dinner:

Tuesday, June 24, 2008
6:30 PM

Stoned Crab
1905 Brookside Rd
Macungie, PA 18062
(610) 398-8060

RSVP by June 20th
Amy Smart - LGBT Financial Advisor
(610) 398-4260

Fundraiser for PA Diversity Network & Pride of Lehigh Valley
Donation:  $10.00 per person

Merrill Lynch
2007 Equality Award Winner

AMY E. SMART