[GLOSS News] Phillysports Week/Team Philadelphia

GLOSS gloss at gloss.org
Wed Jun 4 12:28:22 MST 2008

This is a message from Team Philadelphia.

----- Forwarded message from addiesantiago at comcast.net -----

Greeting to Gloss,

We would like to extend an invitation to your members and Sports Fans.  Team
Philadelphia is having its yearly Philly Sports Week.

http://www.phillysportsweek.info/

http://www.teamphiladelphia.org/

I have attached the schedule with contacts in case the website is down.

We hope you will join us and look forward to cooperating with you in the
future.

Regards

Adelina Santiago

Team Philadelphia