[GLOSS News] Game Night

GLOSS gloss at gloss.org
Wed Oct 3 07:25:29 MST 2007

The next GLOSS Game Night will take place on Monday, 22 October at
Conway's BBQ Restaurant in Kuhnsville.

6:00 - 10:00PM

Conway's has been very supportive of our group and our community so we
invite you to dine with us, even if you do not play games, and support
them in return.

Conway's is located at 5924 Tilghman Street, Allentown, PA 18104

Please plan to attend and make this a successful event.

For those of you who are not familiar with game night, this is an
event where we get together and play different board & card games.  If
you have a favorite game that you like to play please bring it.  Feel
free to invite your GLBT and allied friends as well.

Hope to see you there!

If you are an avid game player consider joining the email group to get
last minute updates.  Just send an empty email message to

gloss-games-subscribe at yahoogroups.com